1st: Mid-Autumn. The first year that I didn't really crave for mooncakes. In fact, I found them too sweet. Sign of getting on years.. As usual we went to mum's house, but this year we went there straight after school as I was worried about the erratic weather.
It's been 9 months since lil C played with the boys and she has been looking forward to it. Looking at the pictures, they reminded me how fast they have grown up. 😍
Mr Firdaus told lil C she is the best pupil of her class. 🙏.. Elated but he seems to be mistaken that Clarisse is very bright and when she has errors is due to carelessness.
Going out to dine has became a rare activity for us. On Sunday, 4th, after so much consideration and partly wanting to make lil C happy while not having to think of what to have for dinner, I decided to go to Shabu Sai at North point. Hub had seen it on Saturday when we went there after dropping lil C off for TWC. Lil C was so cheery.
Anxiety built up as I worry about not enough time for revision although I know I must not be so upright. I am ever stressful when I have to cook and help her with homework. Time always passes too fast during weekdays. Arghhh..
8th: She has been looking forward to this day - presents from teachers. Lil C suddenly fell down in the living room. From last month, she has been falling down in school and now even at home. Bruises on the legs but this time round she kept saying her feet is painful. 😥
Impromptu dinner at HDL on Children's Day, 9th. She didn't seem too excited about dinner but rather wanting to buy a book. Eventually, she found a Enid Blyton book and it's like her prized possession over the weekend.
Had to miss PE on 12th.
It hurts me to blog this down, although I knew and I taught lil C to learn from failures. I just hope that she can complete the compositions in time during exams.
13th, 14th: Mock paper for Math. She took back the paper on 23th and although I was shocked over her marks, I also learned that workings are given marks in Section B after checking with Mr F.
19th to 22nd: PSLE marking days and no school. She has to complete another Math mock paper, English and Chinese mock papers. So much to do and did revision. How I miss last year...
26th and 27th: 捏了一把冷汗..Finally the composition exam is over. Thankful that she was able to finish the 作文 in time. She also had a lot of gem stamps, highest in class.
Bought lavender with negative ions foot patch from Rachel Belle and started using on Mon, 26th. Hope can sleep better and reduce fluid retention!
Hasn't been sleeping enough this month, even on weekends when lil C barged in and I was jerked up and also when the hub suddenly snored at 6am and woke me up.
I was particularly worried when she did badly for her 理解问答 worksheet. Although I taught her to find clues from the passage, I might not always be correct as it is not the answer the teacher is looking for. Han didn't seem to help her much and hence I wanted to source for others. Hub and I went to 天磊 and we like the environment. On 30th, I decided to sign her up for their holiday class so that she can have fun while learning.
Feeling the jitters while trying to keep calm during the last weekend, also before the exam starts. Not so much about the results but in hope she can go take the exams. 顺顺利利🙏
30th: Lil C was officially selected as the nominee for ECHA award for her class. Mr F asked me to guide her to write a script for a video. I had to quickly do the write up in the afternoon. So much work for just the nomination.
Unlike last year, I am looking forward to November, only because I am tired with the revision, can't wait for exams to be over!
🌻🌈🍀
No comments:
Post a Comment