Skylace Chinese holiday program 30th Nov to 3rd Dec. The teacher sang praises of lil C and it was all good.
6th: Met Serene and Grace for high tea at the Fullerton Bay Hotel. I didn't really enjoy the gathering, just merely had to meet up to pass the presents to them and children.
Pei and the boys came over on 7th for Jap steamboat dinner. The sky was all dark in the late afternoon and we could not go to the Admiralty playground. We also had the frozen Kam Long fish head curry that hub's colleague gave.
8th: We met up with Shemane and the boys. I looked so fat besides her! I did not want to post our pics on IG this year!
10th: We went for Mac breakfast before going to the school to collect books. Let her try the seaweed fries for an experience after Ms Young asked them to try. It was yummy! 😋 When I saw the stall selling uniforms, I was so elated. However I did not have enough cash and mum was not at home. I could not borrow money from her. We had to take bus 800 to Chong Pang to withdraw cash then went back to the school. Lesson learned. 😅
We had steamboat a few times at HDL and once at Shi Li Fang. The most number of times this school holiday. 😆
22nd: Met up with Gwendolyn. Surprisingly, lil C enjoyed longkang fishing. They played on trampoline thereafter. We went to Sushi Tei for lunch. I dread the meet up as always as I dislike her princessy behaviour.
23rd: We went for PHS for lil C's haircut and met up with hub at Marche 313 for dinner. We love the stir fried vegetables the most!
Dreaded Xmas Eve as we had to go to MIL's house. Hated to entertain her and her sister and cousin 🙄
On Xmas Day, we set out earlier this year to pray Confucius. Lil C has really grown up. She had told me the night before that she wants to sleep and won't wake up very early to open presents which indeed happened. 長大了!But she still opened up her presents excitedly. It's special this year as I had bidded a soft toy alike for her to hug while watching TV. I love it when I saw it on Jolly Tots live and after a few tries managed to bid it and it's the last and only one available. She love it as much as me!
We went to Jewel for lunch and shopping before heading home early. Didn't want to walk too much as it would be a super long day tomorrow at USS. At Changi Experience Centre, lil C was more interested in the stationary bike than the smiling machine as compared to last year. Haha.. She was motivated after she had the highest score a few times.
Definitely a memorable experience at USS this year. First, hub could join since it was a Saturday. We went ourselves for the last three years. Next, there was a system glitch at the 4D transformers ride for 45 minutes. I knew hub hates queuing as he kept lamenting on booking for the fast access and private the next time. That influenced lil C. She also complained about the queuing when she gamely queued for the past years. 🙄. As I was worried about hub, I asked lil C to take the canopy flyer ride with him since it was his first. In the end, lil C was scared and started tearing. She wasn't like that. We had taken that twice. Haha. Mothers definitely provide the security that Daddies cannot provide. 😁
Lastly, it began to rain around late afternoon..Gosh! Hub really brings the rain whenever we go to theme park. Haha.. it was also raining when we were at HK Disneyland.
As we bade adieus to 2020 quietly, no cake from hub this year, I am not looking much forward to the new year. Goodbye 2020.
No comments:
Post a Comment